- Input: AC 100V : 120V / 200V : 260V 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage : DC 12V ( ±15% adjustable, 10.2V : 13.8V)
- Output Current: 30A max
- Output Wattage: 360W max
- Fix Screw Hole Diameter: 2.5mm (0.1inch)
- Working temperature: -10℃ : 50℃ （-50 ℉ : 122℉）
- Storage temperature: -20℃ : 60℃ （-68 ℉ : 140℉）
- Environmental humidity: 10-95%
- Safety Compliance: FCC / CE /Rohs
- We suggest the maximum use of power should be no more than 80% of the full loads; otherwise, the power supply's lifespan will be shortened. We recommend you use this 12V, 30A, 360W power supply to power devices requiring less than 288W.
- To avoid damage, the switch must be set to 110V or 220V before use. Please set the switch to 110V for the US/Canada and 220V for Europe.
- 1 x 12V/30A Power Supply Driver Adapter (power cord is NOT included.)
Built-in safeguards against overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating, and short-circuit provide the ultimate protection for you and your devices.
Intelligent Temp control
It comes with a built-in cooling fan and a temperature detector. A cooling fan will automatically run when the inner temperature reaches 113°F (45°C), which makes heat dissipation more efficient and silent.
±15% Voltage Adjustment
The output voltage can be regulated by ±15%, from 10.2V to 13.8V, which greatly expands its application range. It can supply any current ( less than 30A) your device draws, such as 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, and 30A.
Three Output Channels
With three independent output channels, it can power more devices. The maximum output of each channel can reach 30A 360W. The total output power of the three.
The smart chip and EMI filter built into the advanced synchronous rectifier convert fluctuating voltage to stable voltage and effectively reduce electromagnetic interference.
To avoid damage, the switch must be set to 110V or 220V before use. Please set the switch to 110V for the US/Canada and 220V for Europe.