This is the detailed teaching video for this controller. Please copy the link from the bullet point. You can also look for detailed teaching videos for the K-1000C LED Controller on YouTube.
That video is divided into four parts. If you are a beginner, please watch all of them before you buy them.
- Part 1: We teach you how to connect the power supply, the controller, and the LED strip. It is also used to check the connection before you create a file for the project.
- Part 2: We will teach you how to program a lighting effect for your WS2812B 16×16 LED matrix panel. It is the same way to program a file for other addressable panels.
- Part 3: We'll show you how to create a lighting effect with a WS2812B LED strip. When you learn this, you can program a lighting effect for all the smart IC LED strips.
- Part 4: We'll show you how to connect two K-1000C LED controllers together to control a 3000-pixel panel project. We call it cascade synchronization.
- There is a user manual and LEDEdit 2023 software on the SD card. If it doesn't, we can send it to you.
- Search YouTube for detailed teaching videos for the K-1000C to learn how to use and program it.
- Format the SD Card:
SD Card: 2GB, FAT, default settings
GS for allocation unit size
SD Card > 2GB, FAT 32, default settings for allocation unit size
If you need so many SD cards, we can also send them to you from China. It is also very cheap.
- 1x K-1000C controller
- 1 x SD card (256 MB)
- 1x user manual
- 1x e-file of the user manual (on the SD card)
- 1x LedEdit 2019 software (SD card)