H802RA Artnet Ethernet to SPI Pixel Controller 4 Ports 4096 Pixels, 110V-220V AC, Support MADRIX Jinx For WS2811 WS2801 WS2812 LED Lights
H802RA Artnet system features:
- Four ports control a maximum of 4096 pixels.
- Support the Art-Net protocol so H802RA can work with MADRI.
- Address for the TM and UCS DMX512 driver chips, such as TM512 and UCS512.
- Configured as a repeater or amplifier by LED Studio.
- Work with a master controller or computer.
- The distance between the two controllers is up to 100 meters.
Supported Driver Chips:
DMX512, LPD1882, LPD8806, LPD1882, LPD1889, TM1812, TM1809, TM1804, TM1803, TM512, TM1926, TM1913, TM1914, TM1814, UCS6909, UCS6912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912, UCS512, UCS8904, APA104, P9813, WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, WS2812, WS2821, SM16716, SM16711, INK1003, LX1003, MY9221, MBI6021, MBI6024, LD1510, LD1512, LD1530, LD1532, etc.
Note: The H802RA supports more than the chips listed above (for example, UCS2903 has the same sequence diagram as UCS 1903, but the H802RA supports them all).
- Input Voltage: AC90-240V
- Power Consumption: 1.3 W
- Drive Pixel Number: 4096
- Weight: 1KG
- Dimensions: L163 x W155 x H54
- Carton Size: L205 x W47 x H21
- 1Pcs * H802RA Controller
H802RA Artnet Manual: From Here