Electronics All-in-One For Dummies PDF (2nd Edition)
From the Inside Flap
Amplify your electronics knowledge!
Whether you don't know a resistor from a capacitor or you want to take your basic electronics skills to the next level, this nine-book reference provides exactly what you need and more! You get clear explanations of the important concepts, along with fun building projects, including developing a breadboard, designing circuits, and creating your own schematics. This book has everything you need from concept to conception—so jump in and get started!
9 Books Inside…
- Getting Started in Electronics
- Working with Basic Electronic Components
- Working with Integrated Circuits
- Aside from Direct Current
- Doing digital electronics
- Working with Arduino Microprocessors
- Working with BASIC Stamp Processors
- Working with Raspberry Pi®
- Special Effects