LED Easy Software is a powerful program that allows us to create pixel LED effects in “.avi” format, which we can then open in LEDEdit 2104.
LED Easy Software is simple to use, and there are three steps to completing the pixel LED effect:
- Step 1: Sculpt, import the DXF file, or map with LED Easy Software.
- Step 2: Design an import video file, or you can use the built-in effects of the software. Support AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, MP4, DAT, and FLV.
- Step 3: Save the Preview effect as well as the output SD card file.
Operating Specifications LED Easy Software:
- Operating system: Chinese or English
- Hardware requirements: Windows XP, Win7, Win8, Win10, Win11
- CPU: Pentium 300MHz
- Memory: 512MRelated
- software: Flashplayer
Pixel LED Effects Download Pack: 7000 Effects
Open LED Easy Software to view the sculpt window, or click “Sculpt” in the main window menu to open the sculpt window.
Choose your controller model in this window, then import the DXF file or mapping in the software, and save the sculpt file.
Import a DXF file, which must be the following:
- Circle: the attribute must be a circle, the circles should not cover others.
- Line segment: the attribute must be line segment, p line. The line segments should not cover others.
- Port No.: each port has a number, name attribute must be m text.
Stand alone controller, for example, 1-P2, means the 2nd port of the 1st controller.
Master slave controller, for example, C1-2-P3, means the 3rd port of the 2nd slave of the 1st master controller.
This function is helpful to map for irregular mapping by the regular unit. See the picture, set the module size and direction, then map in the sculpt window.
Add a manual map:
- Choose the map direction, drag the mouse to select, and all the selected pixels will be mapped. The start position is the start pixel.
- Left-click to map a single pixel.
- Right-click to map a line from the current port's final pixel to the mouse position.
To enter select mode, click “select“, then drag the mouse or left-click to select. You can select multiple times by pressing Shift + mouse.
Pixels in the selected status can be dragged or removed. Right-clicking in the sculpt window closes the status selection.
This function is useful for mapping the irregular unit for regular mapping. See the picture; after selecting the unit, setting the array size and directions, then clicking confirm, the mapping will finish.
Inverse, Trans-link, Pixel overlay, Delete:
- Inverse: adjust the mapping sequence. Click “Inverse“, enter inverse status, and then click two pixels of one port to inverse the sequence between the two pixels.
- Trans-link: adjust the mapping of ports. Click “Trans-link“, enter “Trans-link Status” on the left side, click the port, then click the pixel. As a result, the pixel and the following will be translated to the clicked port.
- Pixel overlay: Two or more pixels can be mapped to one position.
- Delete: to delete the selected mapping.
- Left side dendrogram, indicate the controller No., port No., and pixel number.
- Right click in blank area, options for add slave, open and fold dendrogram.
- Select controller, right click, options for insert controller, modify controller type, IC type, RGB sequence, clear IC type.
- Select port, right click, port options for insert, delete, copy, cut, paste, inverse.
- Checkbox: if select it, the related mapping showing. Cancel it, the related mapping will hide.
- “+ Delete”: to add or delete controller, to add or delete port.
Sculpt size adjust:
At window bottom, input value, click “OK“, then will change the sculpt size. Select “Scale“, which will change according to scaling.
Adjust mapping position: select all mapping (drag mouse or Ctrl + A), then press arrow key or W/A/S/D.
Design Window for LED Easy Software:
Click “Design” in the design window from the main window menu. Support writing text, capturing screens, importing videos, and adding effects.
Output Window for LED Easy Software:
Click “Output” in the output window from the main window menu. You may preview the effect and output data, as well as choose the IC type and save the file to an SD card.
Software-Related File Format:
- .yme: Save-Save File. This file can be edited. Sculpting and design should be included.
- .scu / .dxf: Save-Save Sculpt. This file can be edited. Include sculpting.
- .avi: Save-Save AVI. This file is an effect preview file that can also be material.
- .bmp: Output picture. This is sculpture mapping.
- .dat: Output. This file is for the controller SD card.
- .cfg: Auto-created when saving the .dat file, and the software can read sculpt from it. This file is for the controller SD card.
- .exe: Output .exe file. This file is an effect preview file.
Suggest saving the *.yme file; it includes all information. Controller SD cards need *.dat and *.cfg files.