This book (HANDBOOK OF NODEMCU ESP32) is divided into four chapters.
- The first one is about the basics of NodeMCU, ESP8266, and ESP32.
- The next two chapters are about how to start programming ESP8266 and ESP32 and how to install NodeMCU and ESP32 in the Arduino IDE.
- The third part will go through how to get started with ThingSpeak.
- There are 100 fascinating project ideas for the esp8266, NodeMCU, and esp32 in the fourth chapter.
It also explains the basics of how open-source electronics work. This means that college students, schoolchildren, and hobbyists can use practical schematic diagrams to learn about electronics at all levels, from beginner to expert. I hope that students and teachers will find this project book useful for mini-projects, as a great project guide for science fair projects, and for other new ideas. In summary, the “Handbook of NodeMCU and ESP32 Microcontrollers” is a valuable resource for anyone looking to learn about and get started with the NodeMCU and ESP32 microcontrollers. It has step-by-step instructions and examples that help the reader make a wide range of projects and learn the skills they need to become a confident maker.
- ASIN : B0BRCD8T5C
- Publisher : Independently published (December 29, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 472 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8371748256